Marie Napoli has over twenty years of experience handling personal injury, medical malpractice, mass tort, and complex litigation matters. After earning her JD from St. John’s University Law School and her LLM degree from New York University (NYU) School of Law, Marie went on to become one of the very few female partners in a top mass tort litigation firm with a successful and proven track record. She has worked for the New York Appellate Division, 2nd Department and has taught CLE courses on Tort & Civil Procedure at St. John’s University School of Law.
As a founding partner of Napoli Kaiser Bern LLP, Marie was involved in many high level negotiations that resulted in favorable settlements for their clients. Notably, Marie was part of the team responsible for the billion dollar settlement in a major pharmaceutical case.
Marie understands the breadth of the legal issues that particularly affect women injured by pharmaceutical and other defective products. She is a breast cancer survivor and philanthropist. She channels her passion to create awareness and fund research through such organizations and events as The Bone Marrow Foundation, Inc., the Long Island Half Marathon and the New York City Marathon.
- United States Supreme Court
- New York Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- Founding Partner of Napoli, Kaiser, Bern, LLP
- Advisory Board to the Dean at St. John’s University School of Law
- Board of Governors at St. John’s University
- Associate Board Member, The Bone Marrow Foundation
- Founder, Paul and Marie Napoli Foundation
- New York State Bar Association
Previously Served As
- Notes & Comments Editor, St. John’s Journal of Legal Commentary
- Notes & Comments Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal
- President, St. John’s Alumni Association, Nassau Chapter